Re: Filtered Port

Scott,

Instead of toying with your firewall rules and opening up ports, if
you are the only one using this, try an ssh tunnel.  "ssh -L
3389:<destinationaddress>:3389 <yourrouteraddress>"

Then just remote desktop to localhost:3389.  It is encrypted and
solves the issue of opening up a hole in the firewall.

Robb