help very urgent.....plz

hai ery 1....
              we r implementing the protocol scrubbing....we r very
happy with the reply from the list...but its very urgent in completing
our project...we run out of desired time...so plz help us...we have
the module for packet capturing which was sent by our list
members....but we r not able to retrieve the values from the received
packet...
for the note we r using the netfilters(linux module program)...it
store the values in the function... so we doubt how to retrieve the
data from the packet..we r having a heavy task...this is the first
step...the next step will be so tedious....