Re: a problem with nat table setting

Rob,

Thanks for the answer.

Is there a way to remove the established connection? I have read
ctnetlink seems can do this job, but my system is with 2.6.8.1.
ctnetlink is not there. I also can not find the install package in the
web.

We use that proxy as a url filter, so we need it to be able to be
disabled/enabled.

Thanks!

Yong