Re: Filtered Port

Scott Mayo wrote:
Rob Sterenborg wrote:
In that case you may want to allow forwarding ;-)..

$ipt -A FORWARD -i <if_inet> -o <if_lan> -d <ip_controlled_host> \
  -p tcp --dport 3389 -j ACCEPT

This did not let it go through either. It must not be the iptables causing it. I took everything out of my rules except for the PREROUTING rule above and my POSTROUTING rule for SNAT and I am getting the same thing.

I am not sure what else would be blocking this, unless it is the upstream ISP. I don't think it is, but I have sent them an email to make sure. Only thing this machine is used for is to be a filter using IPTABLES, Squid and Dansguardian.

Scott:

Are the counters showing any packets hitting those rules?

RW

--

http://rlworkman.net