Filtered Port

I am not sure if this is my iptables or not, but I am not sure where else to look or ask. I am trying to use Remote Desktop on a computer. From inside my network, it works fine, but once I get outside, I cannot use it. I have set my IPTABLES to forward anything going to port 3389 to the computer that is using Remote Desktop.

The problems seems to be that port 3389 is filtered. I can find nothing in my iptables where I have this port filtered. Are there some generic ports, that IPTABLES filters on it own or something? If the IPTABLES are not filtering it, what else could be?

Thanks.

--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.