Re: Filtered Port

I have another rule after preouting,   postrouting snat (for the firewall
itself) for that purpose. Packets coming from outside going to inside
machine as from firewall machine.

May be helps.

Scott Mayo <sgmayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
31.01.2006 15:55
Please respond to
sgmayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Filtered Port

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan VirusWall.
***********-***********

I am not sure if this is my iptables or not, but I am not sure where
else to look or ask.  I am trying to use Remote Desktop on a computer.
 From inside my network, it works fine, but once I get outside, I cannot
use it.  I have set my IPTABLES to forward anything going to port 3389
to the computer that is using Remote Desktop.

The problems seems to be that port 3389 is filtered.  I can find nothing
in my iptables where I have this port filtered.  Are there some generic
ports, that IPTABLES filters on it own or something?  If the IPTABLES
are not filtering it, what else could be?

Thanks.

--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.