Re: Stateless NAT

netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 08.06.2005 03:40:36:

> > I appreciate any suggestions on how I could correct my setup so I can
> > use stateless.
> >

> You don't use netfilter. You use iproute2.
>
> http://linux-ip.net/html/nat-stateless.html

First your right, iproute2 is the best tool managing simple 1:1 NAT.

Second, is doesn't work because some guys decided to remove the necessary
code out of the kernel.
So you HAVE to use netfolter, and I tell you:

First again, it didn't work. Second, no one of the guys out there helps
you. I tried to get help, but nothing happend.
I think, natting is against their religion or something like this.

Take an old kernel and use iproute2, the most genial tool in all the net
stuff.