Re: Stateless NAT

On Jun 8, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Guenter.Sprakties@xxxxxxxx wrote:
You don't use netfilter. You use iproute2.

http://linux-ip.net/html/nat-stateless.html
First your right, iproute2 is the best tool managing simple 1:1 NAT.
Second, is doesn't work because some guys decided to remove the necessary
code out of the kernel.
So you HAVE to use netfolter, and I tell you:
First again, it didn't work. Second, no one of the guys out there helps
you. I tried to get help, but nothing happend.
I think, natting is against their religion or something like this.
Take an old kernel and use iproute2, the most genial tool in all the net
stuff.

hello guenter,

thanks you for your answer , so i heard that it is
not possible to run iproute2 under osx right ?

i got a script from my ISP
http://www.xaranet.de/dl/xaranet-tunnel.sh

but you need iproute2  so there is no way  ?

regards

marc

opencuseeme /  peer2peer multiparty conferencing
Marc Manthey
D - 50672 Cologne
West Europe
office: 0049.221.355.80.32