Re: Re strings

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 10:19, Jason Opperisano wrote:

> i find it surprising when people have the audacity to *demand* that
> something be done for them; and yes, i have little patience for people
> with that attitude.

I agree that people should be polite as a matter of course, but I'm
not at all surprised that these days people consider free software to
be a workable replacement for commercial products.  It is being promoted
as such all over the place with no mention of an attitude adjustment
as a necessary side effect.  (I don't have a solution - I just don't
think it is surprising as the free and commercial worlds collide...).

--
  Les Mikesell
    les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx