Re strings

occasionally people on this list have very little
patience with others who don't do things the
'correct' way.  On my system I frequently have to
implement things in a fashion that I would never
even consider if I was supporting a hospital
environment, for example.  In December, Yousuf
Mustafa was kind enough to point me to the qnet
patch.

--
..don

dhughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx