Re: Re strings

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 11:07:22AM -0500, Don Hughes wrote:
> occasionally people on this list have very little
> patience with others who don't do things the
> 'correct' way.  On my system I frequently have to
> implement things in a fashion that I would never
> even consider if I was supporting a hospital
> environment, for example.  In December, Yousuf
> Mustafa was kind enough to point me to the qnet
> patch.

occasionally, people on this list forget that both the software related
to this list and the support offered on this list are provided for free.
i find it surprising when people have the audacity to *demand* that
something be done for them; and yes, i have little patience for people
with that attitude.

keep in mind that the spirit of this community is based upon volunteer
effort and everyone pitching in however they can to help better the
community as a whole.

not implying that your comment was directed towards me personally--just
wanted to add MHO.

-j

--
"Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You"
        --The Simpsons