Re: Not forwarding?

It didn't work. I'm getting somebody on my ISP to test it (offsite). The firewall IPs are: 10.30.7.147 for net (my ISP nats it) and 192.168.0.1 and my box i want to forward to is 192.168.0.2. It still doesn't work. Here's an updated ruleset:

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 3787 packets, 1815K bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:10000
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:631
    3   144 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:http
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:smtp
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:ftp
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp echo-reply
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp destination-unreachable
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp redirect
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp echo-request
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp time-exceeded
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP 36 packets, 2291 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere           state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  any    any     192.168.0.2          anywhere           tcp dpt:ssh

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 3996 packets, 585K bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination

--