Re: Not forwarding?

I rewrote the rules following your suggestions. It still doesn't work:

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 300 packets, 77689 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:10000
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:631
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:http
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:smtp
    0     0 DROP       tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:ftp
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp echo-reply
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp destination-unreachable
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp redirect
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp echo-request
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp time-exceeded
    0     0 DROP       icmp --  eth0   any     anywhere             anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  eth1   any     anywhere             anywhere
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp echo-reply
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp destination-unreachable
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp redirect
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp echo-request
    0     0 ACCEPT     icmp --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere           icmp time-exceeded
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  any    any     anywhere             192.168.0.2        tcp dpt:ssh state RELATED,ESTABLISHED

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 301 packets, 66019 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination

--