Kazaa conntrack module?

Folks,

I thought that I had found a conntrack module that allowed people using Kazaa behind a NAT firewall to download from people who are also behind a Nat firewall. I don't remember it being very complicated, and I think it was just substituting the external IP Address for the internal IP address in one of the protocol's headers.

Unfortunately I've misplaced that file and I can't come up with a combination of keywords that finds it for me on Google. I don't suppose anyone here has come across something similar and knows where the home site is?

Please respond in e-mail to cjs2895@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will post a summary of the responses to this list.

Christopher