RE: Kazaa conntrack module?

Ya talking about P2P Wall? http://www.lowth.com/p2pwall/

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cjs2895
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 11:21 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kazaa conntrack module?

Folks,

I thought that I had found a conntrack module that allowed people using
Kazaa behind a NAT firewall to download from people who are also behind a
Nat firewall. I don't remember it being very complicated, and I think it was
just substituting the external IP Address for the internal IP address in one
of the protocol's headers.

Unfortunately I've misplaced that file and I can't come up with a
combination of keywords that finds it for me on Google. I don't suppose
anyone here has come across something similar and knows where the home site
is?

Please respond in e-mail to cjs2895@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will post a summary of
the responses to this list.

Christopher