Re: I submit you my rules, to have your opinions.

My rules are now :
http://stko.dyndns.info/scripts/ipt3

Comments are welcome. :-)

some reminder ... :
My configuration is ( for the moment )
a single box i use as Personnal web server, FTP server and Icecast stream server.
I use it for Desktop use too, i'm the only one user,I need to browse over the internet and to pop and send ( and follow my favortes Usenet NGs) my mails through my ISP servers .
I also have a sendmail server running on it (needed by the portal of my site to notify members ... )

Thank you very much for all .
--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65