Re: Re-8: connection to vpn Server (pptp) behind iptables FW

On Friday 12 March 2004 1:00 pm, peter.gehle@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ok, i have made an test, but in the syslog was nothing about the
> connection? he logs nothing?

So, maybe there's something about the protocol which simply doesn't work
through nat without a special helper, or something like that?

As I said, I'm not an expert on PPTP, I just thought the logging rules might
give you a bit more information about what's going on.   If not, it's over to
someone who knows how PPTP can be made to work....

Regards,

Antony.

those who understand binary notation,
and those who don't.