redirect squid to other proxy(windows) hearing in port 80

hello!!
i need help with iptables and proxy squid...
i have a linux-proxy for tests and it is connected in the internal net
(LAN), but i need that this squid pass through a win2000 proxy that is
hearing in port 80 for all request....(view the picture)

computers ----->squid-linux(hear port 3128)---->win2000-proxy(hear port
80)----->internet (https-DNS)

mi problem is that apparently the DNS petitions (port 53) not arrives at the
DNS server.
how i must setup IPTABLES for redirect this packets DNS (TCP and UDP) at the
win2000 proxy???
or i must setup SQUID for this???
or i must instal a BIND DNS in my Linux box??
any help will be welcome...
thanks

PD: sorry for my english.... i dont speak english very well..