Re: FORWARD question

Now I really start getting it ! Thanks again Antony
:-), and again, and again, and...

Thanks for the link. I had read that tutorial but
obviously reading it was not enough. Now when I
actually start using it I begin to understand the
theory. It's cool, I like it...

So, basically when I FORWARD FTP requests to the FTP
server I don't need INPUT, unless the server is on the
routing machine. INPUT is being used only for the
routing machine.

I guess if I wanted to set up a firewall on the FTP
machine, then I would use INPUT on that machine.

OK, I'll eperiment with it :-)

P.S. I read the correction. Now I understand enough to
realize that it was only a typ ;-)