P-O-M

Hello,

I've applied those patches to my kernel so I can use the Audio stuff (H323) but `make menuconfig` didn't show any "H323" option, so I thought it applies that stuff to regular settings (CONFIG_IP_NF_blah ...) and proceeded with the compilation of my kernel. Now although I'm using the new (patched) kernel, I still can't use MSN Audio on my Masquaraded boxes. Are there any extra steps I need to do other than applying the patches to the kernel?

Thanks.