Re: Experimental RTSP modules

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 09:58:43PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 07:35:32PM -0800, Tom Marshall wrote:
> > Please note this is an experimental module.  It works for me.  It may work
> > for you, it may panic your kernel, or it may just sit there using ram.
>
> great news. If you could convert it to patch-o-matic format, I'm happy
> to include it!

Thank you.

I am interested in getting the module into the mainline kernel.  I believe
this is where the majority of users are.  I have not and will not use p-o-m.
I will convert the patch to use kernel coding standards if someone would
sponsor the change to the 2.4 kernel, but any changes necessary to use p-o-m
will need to be done by someone else because I have zero interest.

> >  * Handle multiple SETUP messages in a single packet.
> >  * Un-mangle client_port on return trip.
>
> Any progress so far?

Well, no feedback so far at all so I have left the code alone for the
moment.  I'm sure you are familiar with the phenomenon.  ;-)

--
Football combines the two worst features of American life.
It is violence punctuated by committee meetings.