Experimental RTSP modules

Please note this is an experimental module.  It works for me.  It may work
for you, it may panic your kernel, or it may just sit there using ram.

Features:

 * Detects STUN and stays out of the way.
 * Understands proposed client_port=M/N syntax.
 * There is a configurable policy for the destination parameter.

TODO:

 * Handle multiple SETUP messages in a single packet.
 * Un-mangle client_port on return trip.
 * IPv6 modules
 * Much more...

This should work with 2.4.20 and all of 2.4.21-pre# series up to and
including pre7, at least.  It should not work with 2.4.19 or prior.  Please
note that I am making _no_ attempt to support p-o-m or iptables versions not
included in the kernel.  Others may do so if they wish (hey, it's GPL).

The diff was prepared against 2.4.21-pre6.  Please use the "-p1" option to
patch(1) for proper application:

        # cd linux-2.4.21-pre7
        # cat ../nf-rtsp.diff | patch -p1

Comments (especially bug reports and success reports) welcome.

	http://home.tig-grr.com/nf-rtsp.diff

Hints for implementing IPv6 conntrack and nat modules especially appreciated
(why are there no IRC or FTP modules for IPv6?)

--
To use violence is to already be defeated.
        -- Chinese proverb