NAT and FTP connection track

Title: Message
Hello

I have found lots of explanations about ip_conntrack_ftp but no one could help me to solve the following problem:

My FTP server is behind a firewall, so FTP should be always active and the client needs to send PORT command
So, the FTP server will open data connection.
But the client is behind a NAT and the data connection from the FTP server is rejected by the NAT. The client in the LAN will timeout because it will never receive the SYN packet.

Question: How to configure NAT to track this incoming FTP data connection from any server behind a firewall to any clients in the LAN ????

Thanks very much!

Joao