logging port numbers

I have a NAT box running and I would like to be able to log all the actual
port numbers used.  From /proc/net/ip_conntrack I can see the original
ipaddress and port number aswell as the port number and ipaddress that the
reply is directed to but this is not included in the messages I get from
the iptables LOG facility which only displays the address and port number
prior to the SNAT operation.

THis is how I do my logging

/sbin/iptables -I FORWARD -m state --state NEW -j LOG

Are there any options I can change to get all the port numbers logged
before and after NAT?

--
Dave