Re: Hoax..

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 15:00, cbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hopefully, most people here already knew that this was a hoax. It
> obviously wasn't confidential. I have been forwarding all such spams
> to Spamcop. I actually saw a decrease for a while. Go to
> <www.spamcop.net>.
>
> What is the Secret Service address? And does that accomplish
> anything?
>
> Chris

Remaining off-topic just a moment longer, the US-only address for this is: (forward full email, including headers if possible)
419.fcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject "419 no loss" (Presuming you haven't lost money to this scam... :^)

They collect them to try to correlate and trace activity, and supposedly to crack down on US email addresses in use for this.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled netfilter discussions... ;^)