Re: Hoax..

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 12:26, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:07:28 -0400,

> >     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > The Hint this this is a hoax..(I mean to a mailing list?)
> >

> ..this went to and __thru__ the netfilter list ?????????
> I thought is was only my ~/.procmailrc having a hickup.

Someone harvested the archives of this mailinglist for email addresses,
and is sending various forms of these "Nigerian 419 scam" emails.  I use
netfilter@xxxxxxxxxx for ONLY this mailinglist and associated
conversations, and I get about one of these every 2-3 weeks now at that
address.

They're mailing direct to the email addresses found in the archive.  I
forward them to the Secret Service, who collect these in the US.

My latest was two days ago: