iptables

dear group,

I'm quite new to iptables and using 1.2.6a. We have a linux box opend to the net and behind that is a ISA server doing the proxying for the users. We have implemented incident reporting on it and continuously getting alerts that there are port scan attempts to the internal ISA server. I have enabled established and related traffic through my firewal. Can you please tell me how this happens.

Question number 2 is..can someone put my linux server external ip address as a gteway address and do a portscan to our internal ISA server which has a 192.168 range IP. If so how can i stop this through IPTABLES?.

Thanks for your time.