Re: How to load modules needed by iptables?

Check 2 thing's: if you have modules autoload [x] in the kernel, and / or if the modules are built in - if so they
aren't able to be calling neither with modprobe or insmod ...

hope it helps

--
Best Regards, (com os mais sinceros cumprimentos);
Joao F. Serejo , Lisbon - PT : jfserejo@xxxxxxxxxx