How to load modules needed by iptables?

    While setup iptables firewall,I met a strange question.
    I learned the following scripts frome the famous Iptables tutorail
    wirtten by Oscar Andreasson.
    If I input the following scripts ,and run it in a bash file.
  ****************************

 /sbin/modprobe ip_tables
/sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack
/sbin/modprobe iptable_filter
/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle
/sbin/modprobe iptable_nat
/sbin/modprobe ipt_LOG
/sbin/modprobe ipt_limit
/sbin/modprobe ipt_state
***************************
and the message on the screen is :

  modprobe: Can't locate module ip_tables
modprobe: Can't locate module ip_conntrack
modprobe: Can't locate module iptable_filter
modprobe: Can't locate module iptable_mangle
modprobe: Can't locate module iptable_nat
modprobe: Can't locate module ipt_LOG
modprobe: Can't locate module ipt_limit

If I input it by hand under command line mode each time a line,I
would not get the error message.
 Why?
 What is  the difference between modprobe and insmod?

 If I run lsmod ,I could get the following messages:

        Module                  Size  Used by
ip_nat_irc              4416   0  (unused)
ip_nat_ftp              3488   0  (unused)
ip_conntrack_irc        2928   0  (unused)
ip_conntrack_ftp        3824   0  (unused)
ipt_MASQUERADE          1664   0  (unused)
ipt_REJECT              3392   0  (unused)
ipt_owner               1552   0  (unused)
ipt_state               1024   0
ipt_limit               1360   0  (unused)
iptable_nat            16528   2  [ip_nat_irc ip_nat_ftp ipt_MASQUERADE]
iptable_mangle          2160   0  (unused)
ip_conntrack           15824   4  [ip_nat_irc ip_nat_ftp ip_conntrack_irc ip_conntrack_ftp ipt_MASQUERADE ipt_state iptable_nat]
ipt_LOG                 3856   0  (autoclean)
iptable_filter          2128   0  (autoclean) (unused)
ip_tables              10944  11  [ipt_MASQUERADE ipt_REJECT ipt_owner ipt_state ipt_limit iptable_nat iptable

It means there are already these modules needed by Iptables.
Why the operation system displays "modprobe: Can't locate module ip_conntrack"?
My operation system is REDHAT 7.2 and it was installed by default configuration.

Thanks