Re: help on DMZ project

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:41:42 -0000,
"Chris Partsenidis" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> top posted in message
<20030313114142.2704C1BB2FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]

..piece of cake, several ways:  http://ipcop.org/  needs its
own box, http://shorewall.net/ does really does too in your
case, add in http://webmin.com/ to control it too, from a web
browser, or, you can control both from ssh.

> > have a different network that i am masquerading right now. But i had
> > never tried a dmz type that is so complicated yet for me.
> >
> > Hope i could have feedback on my problem!
> >

> > --
> > thanks,
> > louie miranda
> >
> Louie,
>
> If you would like to see a few different DMZ configurations, please
> visit my website : www.firewall.cx
>
> Under the "Firewalls" menu you will find the DMZ topic.
>
> Also, under 'Firewalls-->NAT-->Static NAT--> Concepts and Examples'
> you will find a nice DMZ example to help you, should you decide to
> implement it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris P.
> www.Firewall.cx

.."This site is best viewed at 1024x768 - Minimum resolution:
800x600 in full screen mode ".   Ok, your menu button bar tries
to span all 1600 dot, I like galeon to look nice in its window,
try http://validator.w3.org/ to diagnose it.

..otherwise, nice site, 1 nit: a dmz might have a more
"dangerous" color.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: