Re: help on DMZ project

I personally would avoid ipcop because the last time I checked it was
still 2.2 based and was not a stateful firewall.  I can't speak for
shorewall, I haven't had a chance to play with it yet (we wrote our own
firewall code + web interface so I haven't kept up too much on some of
these other projects).

Dan