Re: lifecycle of a packet (OT)

Oskar Andreasson wrote:
*shudder* that's an old version/site:). However, I have had so many
problems with different hosts the last half year, I am not surprised
people give out those old links. All of that was, hopefully, fixed when I moved to my own domain, so here it is:

http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html
As old version are still spread all over the net, I would suggest that you somehow try and get owners of old versions to remove these, or at least give link to the original version. I do remember that you made a post of the whereabouts of the new tutorial, but thats several hundres emails ago.

Btw. Thanks for a great tutorial. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Anders Fugmann