Re: lifecycle of a packet

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Anders Fugmann wrote:

> > 3. Most of the documents I looked at were fairly old.  Is there a
> > somewhat recent document that perhaps might benefit from including these
> >  tests?
> Yes. Take a look at Oskar Andreasson's excellent tutorial at:
> http://people.unix-fu.org/andreasson/iptables-tutorial/iptables-tutorial.html
> Esp. look at the section named: "Traversing of tables and chains"

*shudder* that's an old version/site:). However, I have had so many
problems with different hosts the last half year, I am not surprised
people give out those old links. All of that was, hopefully, fixed when I
moved to my own domain, so here it is:

http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

Just to let everyone know:)

--