Re: iptables-dev Source Example

Hello Lesha! :p

Thank you very much!
I actually found the TC sources (not lib nor api, but sources) in the
iproute package (tc.c, tc_qdisc.c, tc_class.c etc) and they seem to be
somewhat straight forward.

But I'll check the lgl lib as well! Maybe it's easier than the tc sources..

Thanks again :)

--
Katia Sarsempagieva

Research Associate
Media Networks Laboratory
Institute of Networks and Telecommunications
NCSR "Demokritos"