Re: iptables-dev Source Example

Yeah, that's why I installed the development packages of both iptables and
iptc. I'm gussing the API I need is in the iptc lib.. But still, no luck
finding a tutorial there either.

And I guess the Title of this mail is kinda wrong and slighty irrelevant :p
Sorry 'bout that..

Do you have any suggestions regarding the iptc API and maybe any source
code samples (aside the ones that are already installed inside the core,
of course :p ) ?

--
Katia Sarsempagieva
-----