Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.13 released

The hash:net,iface type is out for a long time. It is not possible to change the meaning of src/dst without breaking backward compatibility, therefore I won't do it.
It has nothing to do with "backward compatibility" at all, but everything to do with something which was done wrong initially and needs to be fixed. The fact that this "has been out for a long time" is not an excuse - if anything, it reflects pretty badly that this wasn't spotted earlier. Besides, when a bug is discovered do you write a man page documenting it or do you fix that particular bug?

As a "workaround" I tried to explain the meaning of src/dst for iface as clearly as possible.
As I stated before - documenting a bug doesn't make it right. The proper course of action is to fix that particular bug, not document it in a bloody man page!