Re: Performance issue due to constant "modprobes"

Hmm, for the moment I'm happy to simply patch out all modprobe calls in
xtables.c, but there may come a time when I need more flexibility.  Does
anyone care enough about this to consider a more clever solution?
I've been following this with great interest as I also intend to compile and use iptables in one of my embedded devices (603e/G2-based) and will, most probably, have similar problems to what you have experienced, so if there is a better solution to the (proposed) patches I'd like to know about it too!