Re: Netfilter API and libiptc

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Thursday 2009-02-12 11:42, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

If Jesper then wants to play with the API, no problem, just
don't forget bumping the so_version correctly.

I'll try it out today... lets see how intrusive it is...

That was almost too easy...

Whats missing is that the libiptc.h header file should be installed.
My patch below is not doing the right thing. I don't know automake well enough,
to make it create a directory libiptc/ under include/ where it should install
libiptc.h.

Fixed now.

Thanks, that did the trick.

You changed the iptc branch commit a bit, so now its commit c102d69b8d1 (and not f9eab59c61), that confused me a bit... And you general commit f567ac9193b "build: restructure Makefile for include/ directory" was part of the solution.

Thanks, nice work!

Hilsen
  Jesper Brouer