Re: iptables 1.4.0.77, Xtables-addons 1.5.4.1

On Wednesday 2008-04-30 14:11, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> I would prefer if you would avoid creating confusion by creating
> unofficial tarballs with official sounding names and versioning.

I would not call it confusing, since the number, obviously, reflects the
snapshot state. But ok, your politics.
Then please tell me a way to do releases on my behalf without you
having a problem with either the xtables series or questioning
the usefulness of snapshot tarballs.