iptables 1.4.0.77, Xtables-addons 1.5.4.1

I have uploaded an (unofficial) tarball of the current (official) HEAD
from the SCM up to
http://dev.medozas.de/files/xtables/iptables-1.4.0.77.tar.bz2 (+ .asc).
The version number is derived from git-describe telling me it has been
77 commits since the last tag (Dec 22 2007), and it should not interfere
with any official release numbering plans. It seemed time to release
something in tarball form, the 5-6 month turnaround period for
official iptables tarballs is too long IMHO, at least when patches have
gone in.

Second, the Xtables-addons compile error with 2.6.18-stable has been
addressed, which should make a few Debian/Etch get better success. No
other changes interesting for end-users were made. URL is
http://dev.medozas.de/files/xtables/ where everything can be found
(including the -combined package that many prefer for the time being).