Re: [Ming-dev] SWFBitmap in a SWFButton

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:35:27AM -0500, Darien Alonso Camacho wrote:

> and it works, but this is not the desired behavior because it fills
> "circle" with a lot of "label.png" images and what I need is to have
> "label.png" as a button.

See the flags for SWFFillStyle. From ming.h:

/***** SWFFillStyle - a fill instance on a shape *****/

#define SWFFILL_SOLID                           0x00
#define SWFFILL_GRADIENT                        0x10
#define SWFFILL_LINEAR_GRADIENT                 0x10
#define SWFFILL_RADIAL_GRADIENT                 0x12
#define SWFFILL_FOCAL_GRADIENT                  0x13
#define SWFFILL_BITMAP                          0x40
#define SWFFILL_TILED_BITMAP                    0x40
#define SWFFILL_CLIPPED_BITMAP                  0x41
#define SWFFILL_NONSMOOTHED_TILED_BITMAP        0x42
#define SWFFILL_NONSMOOTHED_CLIPPED_BITMAP      0x43

> in the example I use 0x40, but simply because it works.

That's why you get _tiled_ bitmaps :)

--strk;