Re: [Ming-dev] SWFBitmap in a SWFButton

Alright, I've taken a look and I think Ming is doing everything
correctly. That is, libming is trusting the user and doing exactly
what he requests (looking at the resulting SWF).

Problem is that in SWF the bitmaps are not standalone characters,
that is they can not appear on stage as characters, but can only
be used as bitmap fills for shapes. You'll get what you're after
if you do so. See newSWFShapeFromBitmap.

--strk;