[approved] [sr #105905] Occasionally, produces a huge xml output with contents: a rel="><

Follow-up Comment #5, sr #105905 (project mhonarc):

Looking at the mrc file you provided, I saw nothing in
it that indicates mhonarc is responsible for creating
the RSS XML file that seems to be causing you problems.

Are you sure that mhonarc is creating the XML file or
could it be the wrapper/caller script instead?

Is the wrapper calling mhonarc with -otherindexes?

As for alternative configurations, you can see how
mharc, (http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/), is designed
to process mail.  The Install doc provides info on
how and why mharc is setup the way it is.

Note, I do not know if mharc is appropos for what you
have, but the design model of it may give you ideas on how
to change things on your system to make it more scalable
and robust.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?105905>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/