[approved] [sr #105905] Occasionally, produces a huge xml output with contents: a rel="><

Follow-up Comment #4, sr #105905 (project mhonarc):

Actually, I forgot to mention that right now, the generation of rss feeds
(and only it) for mail archives is completed stopped, including in the
eng-artix-merge archive, and this since June 20.
[I was one week away in the meanwhile].
My last move had been to rename away the huge xml files, and to kill the
processes with an open file descriptor on them.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?105905>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/