Re: Wishlist: Please add real email address support with unlock code!

On August 6, 2005 at 13:58, saf wrote:

> I will see what I could do.
> I have also the original files in the mbox files.
> Is it possible to generate only one message with mhonarc on the fly by
> giving the original mbox file and the msg id
> number? So I could put this in a CGI script.

Extracting the raw message of the mbox file would have to be
done by some pre-processing step, mhonarc cannot do that part
(mharc's extract-mesg.cgi does message extraction by message-id).

For the mhonarc part, look at the SINGLE resource.

You will need to consider how attachments will be handled.

Note, some modifications to mhonarc could make the process more
efficient, but you can achieve what you want without mhonarc
code changes.

--ewh