Re: Conditionally setting a resource variable?

>> Until the database is properly populated with the preview data, I'm
>> getting a lot of output that includes $X-MSG-PREVIEW$.
> Is there a way I can set X-MSG-PREVIEW to blank if it's not set?
>>
>> Alternatively, is there a way I can tell mhonarc to not process a set of
>> lines if X-MSG-PREVIEW is not set?
>
> Sorry for the late reply, your message got lost in the shuffle.

Not a biggie.

> Have you resolved this problem?

No, but it's not really a major deal at this point.  It only effects the
rss feeds that I'm generating ... and it doesn't seem that a lot of
people are using them :(

> One way to fix the problem is modify mha-preview to return the
> empty string for the variable content in the rc_var_expand() rountine
> if the content is not defined.

Hmmm ... I can take a look at that ... but perl is not my forte (Java &
RPG).

david