Re: How can I hide authors on thread index pages?

On July 21, 2005 at 17:51, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

> > <LITEMPLATE>
> > </LITEMPLATE>
>
> Hmm.. That resource does not affect the thread index page.
>
> But the <TLITXT> resource does, and since you haven't included that in
> your resource file, it defaults to:
>
> <TLiTxt>
> <em>$FROMNAME$</em>
> </TLiTxt>

A subtle behavior aspect of MHonArc is that the following must
be done to "zero-out" a layout resource:

<TLiTxt>

</TLiTxt>

Notice the blank line.  Note, this is mentioned in the FAQ.

Also, when the thread index, do not forget about the TSINGLETXT
resource.  In this case, it should NOT be blank, but it is easy
to overlook when customizing thread layout.

--ewh