Re: How can I hide authors on thread index pages?

Iain D. Brown wrote:
In my tests, I was using the example subject.mrc file,
cut down to simply this:

  <!-- BEGIN subject.mrc
  modified by IDB from EHW's example subject.mrc 21.7.2005 -->

  <Subject>
  </Subject>

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge there is no <Subject> resource:
- not in subject.mrc
- not in the resource file you provided a link to
- not in the MHonArc resource index

The real myresource.mrc file I use for the mailing list is
too long to post here, so I have uploaded it to my Website:

  http://www.iainbrown.net/pmwiki.php?n=MHonarcMyresource.MrcFile

In that file I see:

<LITEMPLATE>
</LITEMPLATE>

i.e. including the $FROMNAME$ resource variable.

Please be more careful with what info you provide if you want help.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson