Re: mhastart.pl errors

Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
Well, as far as I can tell, it *should* not have been necessary, so it
sounds like you have jumped at a bug with respect to MHonArc's ability
to either save some resource setting needed for UTF-8, or retrieve it
when running MHonArc without the -rcfile option. Something for Earl to
look into, I suppose.

I believe it would be useful if you let Earl know which MHonArc
version you are running.

Thanks, Gunnar. I'm using 2.6.10 with the patched mhmimetypes.pl (1.20) from the CVS. For development I use XP; Linux for production.

Hmm I think I also had the same problem -add 'ing on the command line (XP), i.e. the rcfile had to be re-specified each time. That would be consistent; I'll test again just to be sure.