Looking to share cost of MHonArc customisation

Hi list,

Further to my previous email, I'm now looking to get some customisation
of MHonArc done professionally to add a required feature. The work would
involve adding an option to a resource file, whereby the amount of disk
space that an archive occupied could be limited. It would function
similar to the MAXSIZE option, where old messages are removed to make
way for new ones, but obviously would work as a function of disk space
rather than number of messages.

I was wondering whether any MHonArc users would also find such a
facility useful, and would they be prepared to share the development
cost.

Thanks,

Andy Beverley